Those who share peace through their thoughts are truly great donors.
Meditation simply means the management of your thoughts. It is to have
the ability to think of what you want and when you want, without
interference from other thoughts. Meditation is to develop the ability
to concentrate on a particular subject without being attracted and
influenced by the five senses, the five vices and the five elements.
Understanding And Expressing Your Potential
A person with a free mind (discussed yesterday) can use all of their creative capacity in order to live out their dreams.
To use one’s creative capacity fully means:
* Being aware of the power of the imagination and channeling it in a constructive way.
* Being able and to be open to discovering and to learning.
* Becoming aware and dissolving self-limiting beliefs.
* Being attracted by excellence, embracing the experiences of superior quality and letting go of the desires and experiences of lesser quality.
* Having good discrimination power thanks to which one has a good power of decision.
* Having the will power and discipline to apply decision.
* Having the courage to be different and to overcome obstacles.
Detached Observation – A Spiritual Skill
Detachment is the basis of our ability to be positive and affectionate with others while we interact with them. This is what is known as commitment and the relationship of detachment and it begins with what is known as a spiritual skill: the skill of being a detached observer.
On needs to be a detached observer in two dimensions: one within and one outside:
The inner art of detached observation is the ability of separating ourselves from our own thoughts, emotions, attitudes and behavior. On the external level, the art of detached observation is the art of being witness to the scenes that take place around us. While we detach ourselves and observe how the game of life develops, without being active participants, we are able to see the “big picture” with greater clarity. That makes it easier to see clearly what role we have to play and where our contribution lies. We are creators, and our thoughts, emotions and attitudes are our own work.
In reality, detached observation is the first step towards personal strengthening. If we don’t manage to detach ourselves from our thoughts and emotions, they will turn into our owners and will consume our energy.
For the practice of meditation it is essential that you act as a witness of everything you think and feel, and, once some time has passed, you will find that the practice simultaneously frees you and offers power.
Message for the day
To finish waste questions is to find a solution.